Summer Residence Applications for 2022 will open on February 18, 2022.
The information below, as well as fees, will be changing for Summer 2022. Stay Tuned.
Are you a Carleton student looking to live on campus throughout the summer? We do offer long-term summer residence! Please read the information below in full prior to submitting your application.
The Student Summer Residence application can be found at the bottom of this page (not in Carleton Central).
You must pay all 2021/2022 fall and winter term fees by April 25, 2022 in order to be eligible to live in Summer Residence. If your Student Account does not have a zero balance by April 25, and you have received and accepted a summer room offer, your room offer will be revoked, and the $300 deposit refunded.
Priority is given to students who are registered in courses or here for academic purposes.
Summer Student Residence Information
Students will be accommodated in single rooms in Frontenac House two-person suites on floors 3, 4, 5, and 6. Suites include one full bathroom, full kitchenette with fridge and microwave, dining area, Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
- There is a 30 night minimum requirement to live in summer residence. Short term accommodation is not available.
- Summer Residence Fee: TBD
- A non-refundable $300.00 deposit is required if you receive a room offer. This deposit will be applied to your student account to act as a payment to your residence fees shortly after the fees are posted.
- Students may have the option of buying a meal plan, or can choose to make their own meals.
- There will be two students assigned to each suite.
- Students are required to provide their own bed linens for a standard double mattress, towels, and amenities.
As you stay in residence over the summer, continue self-monitoring for any symptoms potentially related to COVID-19. If you start to feel unwell, please follow the symptom reporting process.