Summer Residence Applications for 2022 will open on February 22, 2022.
Are you a Carleton student looking to live on campus throughout the summer? We do offer long-term summer residence! Please read the information below in full prior to submitting your application.
The Student Summer Residence application can be found at the bottom of this page (not in Carleton Central).
Summer Student Residence Information
Students will be accommodated in single rooms in shared suites. Suites include one or two full bathrooms, full kitchenette with fridge and microwave, dining area, Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
- Short term accommodation is not available.
- A non-refundable $300.00 deposit is required if you receive a room offer. This deposit will be applied to your student account to act as a payment to your residence fees shortly after the fees are posted.
- Students may have the option of buying a meal plan, or can choose to make their own meals.
- There will be two students assigned to each suite.
- Students are required to provide their own bed linens for a standard double mattress, towels, and amenities.
As you stay in residence over the summer, continue self-monitoring for any symptoms potentially related to COVID-19. Please refer to COVID-19 Protocols in Residence for more information.