Residence Special Accommodation Request

Students may submit a Residence Special Accommodation Request if they have a physical or non-physical disability, medical condition, special dietary need or gender identity that may affect their room assignment or ability to use the meal plan.

Accommodations in Residence

Residence is a high density living environment, and it may be difficult to control this environment to the extent required to support some students’ needs. Upon submitting a Residence Special Accommodation request, please understand and acknowledge that you are responsible to be self-sufficient while in residence. This includes using existing services on campus for personal support to handle and manage your own personal needs. If you find yourself requiring additional support, Residence staff can refer you to appropriate community resources.