Glengarry floors are unique: There are a number of bedrooms that include a sink located along the floor hallway, and residents of these rooms use the communal washroom, which is cleaned by university staff. Other bedrooms are located in 3, 4 or 6-person ‘pods’ which consist of bedrooms, washrooms and a common sitting area. Two thirds of rooms are double; one third are single.
A renovation project began in the summer of 2018 to renovate the windows in Glengarry House, and by the end of next summer windows will be operable.
This building has 3 of accessible spaces. Please visit Attendant Services website here.
- Connected to Teraanga Commons (formerly Residence Commons)
- Air Conditioned
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Cable
- TV Lounge and Study Lounge on each floor
- Laundry room on 1st floor
- Cooking not permitted
- Mattress size: Extra-long twin (38 X 80 X 8)
- Majority of rooms are double
- Shared washrooms