All levels of undergraduate study; residents are mostly first year. 4th Floor is a Substance Free Floor.
Majority of rooms are double with the washroom shared between two rooms. Each room includes a vanity/sink. Be sure to click here and check out a video tour of Dundas House.
For a Room Inventory list, please click HERE.
Click here for the Fire Safety in Residence. To learn more information about fire safety, please click here.
Building Details and Amenities
- Opened in 1991
- Population: 262
- Cooking not permitted
- Mandatory meal plan
- Renovated in Summer of 2015
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Cable
- Cable Access
- Air Conditioned
- One elevator
- 4 floors
- Cable hook-up available
- Laundry room on tunnel level
- TV lounges on each floor
- Mattress size – Extra-long Twin (refer to the “Room Inventory” list linked above for mattress dimensions)
- Majority of rooms are double
- Washroom shared between two rooms
- Sink and vanity area in each room
Click on the links below for information about our other traditional style residences:
Click on the links below for information about our suite style residences: