This request form is only for students in Residence.  If you do not live in residence, please send your inquiry to

Each resident may use the tunnel to access food in Residence Commons.

Tunnel use for other purposes is restricted to only those with approval.

In order to request use of the tunnels for purposes other than travelling to Residence Commons, please complete the following form.

Tunnel Access Request

  • i.e. 101234567
  • This collection notice may be appended to forms used by Academic and Administrative units to collect personal information from any individual who interacts with us. “Personal information collected through this form will be used and disclosed by Carleton University under the authority of the Carleton University Act, 1952, and in accordance with sections 39, 41 and 42 of Ontario’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The purpose of this form is to gain permission to use the tunnels to access other parts of the University. If you have any questions about the processing of personal information by Carleton University, please contact the Manager, Privacy & Access to Information, by phone at 613-520-2600 ext. 2047 or by e-mail via” If the collection is occurring through a web form, you can create a PDF of the completed notice and create a hyperlink with the following statement. The hyperlink would be linked to the words “privacy notice”: “By clicking submit, you acknowledge that you have read the privacy notice and you consent to the uses and disclosures identified”.