Residence Fellow Role:
A Residence Fellow (RF) is looked upon as a role model, resource person, helper, community developer and leader for the students on their floor. Under the direction of their Residence Manager, Residence Fellow’s have a commitment to creating a community that is conducive to learning, academic success, personal growth and development. The Residence Fellow achieves this community in part through interaction with students on an informal and formal basis in groups and by creating one-on-one connections. For more information on the position please review the Residence Fellow position description.
How to Apply:
Applications for the Residence Fellow position open on November 5th, 2019 and close on January 7th, 2020. All applications are submitted through the eRezlife portal. Applicants must answer the essay questions and submit a cover letter and resume with their application.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- November 5th, 2019 – Applications Open
- November 20th, 2019 – Information Session ( 12pm-1pm in the Fenn Lounge)
- December 3rd, 2019 – Career Services and Residence Life Resume Review ( 11am-2pm in the University Centre Galleria)
- December 4th, 2019 – Career Services and Residence Life Resume Review ( 11am-2pm in the Residence Commons)
- December 8th, 2019 – Information Session (7pm-8pm in Fenn Lounge)
- January 7th, 2020 – Applications close for the Residence Fellow position
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Blanka Vallillee at firstname.lastname@example.org