Residence Reception Desk
The Residence Reception Desk is dedicated to facilitating a positive learning and living environment for all Carleton students.
Contact Information: (613) 520-5609 or email us by clicking here.
We offer a wide range of services to students including:
- Key and Campus Card Access Troubleshooting
- Residence Mail
- Residence Commons Tabling
- Adding Funds to Campus Cards
- OC Transpo Bus/O-train Information
- Event Information
- General Information about Campus and the Ottawa Area
- Lost and Found
Tabling space in Residence Commons can also be requested through the Residence Reception Desk. To request space please click here.
We’re always here to help – even if your question or concern isn’t related to living in residence we’ll connect you to the appropriate department or person.
During the summer months, our desk switches gears and partners with Conference Services to provide accommodations and meeting spaces to the public. Our guests include students, sports and tour groups, youth groups, and professionals. Visit the Conference Services website by clicking here.
For current/active Carleton University students seeking to apply for long term (30 nights or more) summer residence, please click here for more information. For all other accommodation inquiries please email Conference services by clicking here.; for meeting space, please click here to email your request.
Hours: 24/7 * Occasionally, there are adjustments to our hours. Please visit this webpage or the Residence Reception Desk for updates.
- Friday, October 23rd – Last overnight shift prior to reading week
- Saturday, October 24th – Friday, October 30th 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 31st – Resume 24/7 hours as of 9:00 am