All levels of undergraduate study; residents are mostly first year. The 2nd floor is a designated for students identifying as female. Be sure to click here to check out a video tour of Stormont House.
For a Room Inventory list, please click HERE.
Click here for the Fire Safety in Residence. To learn more information about fire safety, please click here.
|Building Details and Amenities
- Opened in 1991
- Renovated in the Summer of 2014
- Population: 235
- Cooking not permitted
- Mandatory meal plan
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Cable
- Air Conditioned
- 4 Floors
- One elevator
- Cable hook-up available
- Laundry room on tunnel level
- TV lounges available to students
- Mattress size – Extra-long Twin (refer to the “Room Inventory” list linked above for mattress dimensions)
- Majority of rooms are double
- Washroom shared between two rooms
- Sink and vanity area in each room
Click on the links below for information about our other traditional style residences:
Click on the links below for information about our suite style residences: