Lennox and Addington
All levels of undergraduate study. The 10th floor is exclusive to upper year students. The 9th floor is a designated quieter floor, 8th is a Substance Free Floor and the 5th floor is an all female floor. Be sure to click here to check out a video tour of Lennox and Addington House.
For a Room Inventory list, please click HERE.
Click here for the Fire Safety in Residence. To learn more information about fire safety, please click here.
Building Details and Amenities
- Opened in 2011
- Mandatory meal plan
- Cooking not permitted
- Population: 717
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Cable
- Air Conditioned
- 10 floors
- 3 elevators
- 6 accessible spaces
- Cable hook-up available
- TV Lounge on each floor
- Laundry room on tunnel level
- Mattress size – Extra-long Twin (refer to the “Room Inventory” list linked above for mattress dimensions)
- Majority of rooms are double
- Washroom shared between two rooms
- Sink and vanity area in each room
Click on the links below for information about our other traditional style residences:
Click on the links below for information about our suite style residences: