NEW AND IMPROVED OFF-CAMPUS SERVICE IS HERE!
Dear Property Managers, Landlords and Students
Carleton University has partnered with Places4Students.com – the Off-Campus Housing website that specializes in providing students, schools and landlords with the highest quality rental property listing service possible.
Places4Students.com will exclusively advertise your rental properties directly to the Carleton community.
Our previous listing service was discontinued and no longer accepting new postings, effective noon, Friday, January 15th.
- Carleton University refers students to this service
- Students can easily search listings directly through our school’s website
- Landlords can conveniently manage their listings online
- Various listing durations and options available at competitive rates
- Online payments are protected and secure
- Descriptive listings with photos, amenity icons and floor plans to advertise properties effectively
- Mapping of your property to campus
- Up-to-date database that is real-time, 24/7
- Quick search capabilities allow students to search by price, preferred features and specific requirements
- Mobile App to help students locate your property listing easily
- Live customer support (toll-free) or ‘Help’ link online
To Get Started:
- Go online to www.places4students.com, click ‘Landlords’ & ‘Register’, then ‘Add New Listing’
- Simply create your listing by following the easy steps provided
- Submit your advertisement for processing and you’re done!
Students post free sublet/roommate listings. Click here to log in and post.
Places4Students’ staff will work directly with you to manage your rental listings. Should you require more information or assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com or 1-866-766-0767.
Thank you for your support in providing quality and affordable accommodation options to our students, faculty and staff.