December Closure:

Please read more information about the December Closure here.

We will begin  accepting applications on October 26th until December 7th.

Please complete the December Close Down Request Form  to be considered for December Close Down accommodations!

Extension Requests (April)

The deadline for room extension is Friday, April 12th. 

All students are required to vacate their room no later than midnight the day following the last scheduled final exam.  All residence must vacate residence by 12:00 pm EST noon on April 28th. For information on requesting an extension on your last day of residence, please click here.

NOTE:  Due to a very quick transition to our summer operations, requiring the immediate use of rooms in Leeds and Frontenac House as residents vacate, we are unable to grant extensions beyond the scheduled date of departure.  The only exception to this will be those requesting for academic responsibilities (a scheduled take home exam or project), summer residence or a flight/train booked prior to February 15th.

Fridge Order:

Please order your fridge through Coldex at the following link,

Late Arrival to Residence:

Apply for a Late Arrival here.

Maintenance Work Order:

If you have a non-emergency maintenance issue in your residence room you can use our online work order system to report your concern. Login to eRezLife here and under “Forms” click on “Work Order”, fill out your request and hit “Submit Work Order”.

Meal Plan Change:

From the commencement of the Fall Term, beginning September 6th, students may change their meal plan option any number of times* up to and including September 17th, 2018.  After that date, and until the end of the Fall Term, meal plan options may be changed only if the change results in an increase in the number of weekly meals.  From the commencement of the Winter Term, students may change their meal plan option any number of times*  up to and including January 21st, 2019.  After that date, and until the end of the Winter Term, meal plan options may be changed only if the change results in an increase in the number of weekly meals.  *The first meal plan option change made in each of the Fall and Winter Terms is free of charge; a $25 administrative fee will be assessed for any subsequent meal plan option changes.

Meal plan fees will be adjusted accordingly to the Student Account.  If applicable Dining Dollars are non refundable; Dining Dollars loaded for the fall term fees will remain on the Campus Card.  Dining Dollars for the winter term will be refunded back to the student account, unless the meal plan change request is done in the winter term. In that case, Dining Dollars are non refundable.

In Leeds and Frontenac only, you may choose to add a meal plan (if you do not have one) or remove a meal plan at any time throughout the Fall Term until December 6th, 2019 and again at any time during the Winter Term until April 3rd, 2020, but please remember, more than one change will still result in a service fee.

Apply for a meal plan change.

Room Change Requests:

The Room Change application does not open until after 9:00 am on September 30th.

Before you complete a Room Change Request, please read our Room Change Policy here.

Please click here to complete a Room Change Request form.

Summer Residence for Students:

Please click here for more information and the application form.

Withdrawal from Residence:

Please read the information within the agreement before you complete a Withdrawal Form. No credit of fees shall be granted after March 1, 2019.

When you accept residence, you accept an eight month agreement (September – April).  Please read the following information from section 17 through to section 21 in the Residence Agreement regarding moving out before the end of your agreement:

17. The University may terminate this Agreement upon giving the Resident 72 hours’ notice if:

a. the Resident ceases to be registered in courses at the University; or

b. the Resident fails to make any payment owing under this Agreement by the date on which it falls due.

18. Notwithstanding item 17, the University may choose to, and reserves the right to, terminate this Agreement by giving the Resident 24 hours’ notice if the Resident breaches the Agreement and/or Residence Standards.

19. In the event of termination and unless the Agreement is terminated as per section 20, the Resident shall remain fully responsible for all residence fees as stipulated in section 20 .

20. A resident who is unable to continue living in residence due to medical reasons, and/or exceptional circumstances beyond their control, may submit a written application, along with any applicable supporting evidence including medical documentation, to the University to request pro-rated refund of their residence fees. The application must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the Resident’s withdrawal from Residence. Applications will be considered and determined by the University at its sole and absolute discretion.

21. Where this agreement is terminated:

a. the Resident shall pay to the University an administration and processing fee of $700.00.

b. the University shall post a credit to the Resident’s University student account for any amounts charged for the period after the date of termination or the date the Room was vacated (whichever is later), from which the University may off-set any amounts owing to it by the Resident pursuant to clause (a). No credit of fees shall be granted after March 1, 2019.

c. if the Residence Agreement is terminated for reasons related to conduct, the Resident shall be liable for the full amount of residence fees and shall not be entitled to a refund of any part thereof.

Apply for a Withdrawal from Residence here.