Hello everyone, and welcome to your home away from home!
My name is Candle (she/her) and I am the Residence Manager for Stormont, Dundas and Frontenac Houses.
I work collaboratively with a team of 19 Residence Fellows, and we are all looking forward to welcoming you to your new communities.
Prior to your arrival, I wanted to take this opportunity to share a bit of information about Stormont, Dundas & Frontenac:
- Stormont and Dundas houses are connected to one another and each have 4 floors, made up of traditional dorm style rooms.
- Stormont and Dundas wrap around a green space that we call the “Fishbowl”!
- The Frontenac Community has 6 floors and houses mainly upper year students.
- Frontenac is a suite-style building meaning each suite has a shared kitchen, dining area and bathroom space with two attached individual bedrooms.
- All together, Stormont, Dundas and Frontenac houses up to 732 students!
Before you arrive on campus I’d encourage you to reflect on what you’re hoping to experience and accomplish in the upcoming year. Whether you’re looking to get to know the city of Ottawa, try something new or make a friend in your residence community we want to help make sure that you’re supported through this. Before you know it, you’ll be settled in!
I hope to meet many of you over the course of the year and learn more about how we can help support a great year at Carleton. Carleton campus is my home as well, therefore please feel free to say hello! I love chatting about cycling, board games, neuroscience and all of the beautiful places available to explore nearby!
If you are ever looking to connect you can send an email to Candlekozak@cunet.carleton.ca
I look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Candle Kozak (she/her)